- 1.5lbs beef flank steak, cut into stir fry sized strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 medium green onions, chopped
- Coat flank steak pieces in cornstarch.
- Add all of the other ingredients into the slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Place flank steak into the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
- Guten Appetit!