We got a new slow cooker for Christmas and we put it to use about 2 times a week. LOVE IT!
- 8 medium sized chicken thighs
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 – 15oz can light coconut milk
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coriander
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tsp salt, pepper, cinnamon, coriander, gingers, and garlic. Rub over chicken thoroughly and use it all. If you have any of this spice mixture left, add it into the slow cooker with the coconut milk in the later step.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and cover with onions.
- Pour in coconut milk, lime juice, and remaining salt.
- Cover and cook on low for about 5 hours.
- Guten Appetit!