- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs), cubed
- 1 jar (15oz) alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp dried onion powder
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, julienne
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 lb pasta, cooked (angel hair)
- Cube the chicken breasts then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the cock pot and sprinkle with the dried onion powder.
- Pour the jar of alfredo sauce over the chicken. We also added a little water (about 1/4 cup) to the jar, closed the lid, shook it, and then added that to the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6.
- Once the timer goes off, add the sun dried tomatoes and tear up the spinach and toss that in.
- Stir and let the spinach wilt and the tomatoes slightly soften.
- Cook the pasta the spoon on top.
- Guten Appetit!