- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix everything together with your hands in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated
- Let it chill in the refrigerator for half and hour
- Once chilled, roll into bite size balls
- Place in mini cupcake holders if bringing to an event, or place a stick in them like cake-pops
- Store left overs in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Guten Appetit!
Culinary inspiration from Smashed Peas & Carrots
Note: Original recipe also calls for 1 cup of coconut flakes, but we did not use them.