This recipe may seem ‘bland’ but it is delicious and easy to make.
- Half a bottle (12-15oz) of Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce (original or Garlic & Green Onion flavor)
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup uncooked white rice (3 cups cooked)
- 1 pkg frozen stir fry veggies
- Place the chicken breasts in a gallon size zip-lock baggie and add the Teriyaki Sauce to the bag as well. Seal it, and store in the fridge for a few hours to marinate
- When you are ready to prepare the meal, cook the rice according to the package, and in another container cook the vegetables
- Add the rice into a bowl, then the veggies
- Cook the chicken on the grill. For tips on how to cook your chicken breasts, follow these great tips: Serious Eats
- Once chicken is cooked all the way through, slice it into bite size pieces and put it on top of the rice/veggie mix
- Guten Appetit!