Bacon. Brown Sugar. Crackers. Need I say more? These appetizers are great for any party, and very easy. I would recommend baking them the day of the party for freshness, but other than that they are full proof and will be gone in seconds.
- 1 sleeve of Club Crackers
- 1 12oz package of Bacon
- Small package of Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Add foil to a baking sheet
- Lay crackers (as many as you want) face up on the baking sheet
- Scoop 1 tsp of brown sugar onto each cracker
- Slice your package of bacon in half so that you have double the amount of pieces of bacon
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each sugar covered cracker, completely covering the cracker
- Place the bacon wrapped crackers into the oven for 2 hours
- Guten Appetit!
This culinary inspiration came from The Pioneer Woman <~~~ There are a lot of photos showing the process on her page, check it out!!