I love when a simple recipe tastes amazing. If you are looking for a new fish meal- check this one out, it only calls for 5 ingredients, and two of them you most likely already have at home.
- 1 and 1/4 LB wild caught salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Limes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt (table salt works too)
- 1 Tbsp chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
- Rinse salmon, pat dry and place on a metal baking sheet
- Rub each fillet with olive oil
- Squeeze the juice from one lime onto each fillet (1 lime for all 4 fillets)
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and chipotle powder, then take the other two limes, cut them in half, and place a half lime on top of each fillet without squeezing them
- Turn down oven temperature to 275 degrees F
- Place salmon in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes
- Guten appetit!
This culinary inspiration came from Elana’s Pantry