No matter how long you have been on your own there are always those few meals you crave that you mom or dad used to make. This recipe is one of them for Kyla. Homemade chili on a cold winter day is just what the doctor ordered and we want to share the recipe with you all. Guten Appetit!
- 4 lb ground hamburger
- 2 cans Keuner chili tomatoes – Stewed Mexican Style
- 1 big can of hot chili beans
- 3 cans black beans
- 2 cans white hominy
- 1 packet Senior Gordon Chili seasoning
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Brown hamburger with salt and pepper
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes
- Drain grease
- Add everything else and 2 cups of water, barely bring to a boil, then cook on low for 2 hours
- Guten Appetit!
Culinary inspiration came from Tricia Scheick – Kyla’s Mom. 🙂