- 2 -12oz – cans of Tuna
- 2 Tbsp Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper, for taste
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 slice of bread per open faced sandwich (If eliminating carbohydrates, replace bread for lettuce)
- In a large bowl combine the tuna, mayo, mustard, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Slice the tomato
- While mixing the tuna ingredients, place 1 slice of bread in the toaster
- When toast is ready, put 2 slices of tomato on the bread and then spoon a generous amount of tuna onto that
- Guten Appetit!
This meal makes 3-4 sandwiches