- Smoked Salmon, packaged
- Cream Cheese
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Avocado, cut into bite size pieces
- Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps – Sea Salt & Olive Oil (about 10 crackers)
- Place crackers on a plate
- Add a small amount of cream cheese to the cracker
- Add a piece of the smoked salmon
- Add two slices of avocado
- Top it off with 1 – 2 slices of the cherry tomatoes and a dash of pepper
- Guten Appetit!
- If you are cutting carbs, eliminate the crackers and try and take a bite of each ingredient together. We have also substituted the carb for almonds so that we had some sort of crunch.